Friday, February 24, 2012

A good reason for a job

I'll be having a job interview next week and I am very happy that an income is within reach.
Not only to pay rent, pay back my floor and such to my parents, and the plaintickets I'll have to buy in the future (not that I am complaining about that, I like travelling, especially for certain reasons, like visiting one person in perticular),
but also to buy pretty things.
I love pretty things and my heart just skipped a beat when I stumbled upon this beauty. I found it on a online museum webshop (I already sold my soul to this website, gotta love it)
but this is something that will be on my wall. Without any doubt. 


I also found another framed moth, and skulls and bat- skeletons and I am also planning on purchasing antlers.
That is the great risk of me moving out: my hoarding will get a boost because there is more space to stuff.
All in all I've got very good reason to make a fabulous first impression upcoming Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment