Saturday, April 7, 2012

A New Home



I have been doing okay lately. Two exams coming up next week, in developmental psychopathology and clinical neuropsychology. I look forward to see my boyfriend who's visiting me next week. It has 'only' been about three weeks since we have seen eachother. 'Only' three weeks haha, standards chance when you live a thousand kilometres apart. When he leaves I will fly to Edinburgh where I'll be visiting one of my best friends for a couple of days.
So, good things coming up. Utrecht is starting to feel like home, which is good. I still don't have a job and I am slowly getting used to a sober lifestyle, but it is still quite tricky sometimes. It's also good for creativity, to fulfil my urge for nice food and new clothes I have to come up with other solutions then just buy a shitload of stuff. Last year I earned about 400 euros a month without having to spend that on rent or food. At the moment, after paying my rent, I have a 180 euros to live on, this includes money for groceries. It's quite a chance, but hey! Challenge accepted! I'll manage. I still have two job applications sort of running so fingers crossed for those.
And after this not-so-interesting update I'm going to spend the rest of my day on braindamage. Lovely! (and yes, I mean that)

No comments:

Post a Comment