Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back from London

I just returned from London. It was the third time I had the chance to enjoy this marvellous city.
Good coffee at Picadilly in the morning, shopping at the vintage shops at Camden Market, strolling down the lovely parks, Buckingham Palace & the expensive stores at Oxford Street at night.
Watching the lights of Big Ben and the London Eye at the other side of the Thames, and many more things that happened in London & stay in London. I made the wish I didn't have to go back to Limerick many times, it is such an amazing city and I had some amazing company as well. I am now going to sort out my luggage and see if I can get some sleep until the normal life starts again tomorrow morning, hoping for some fine dreams about the good memories I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment