Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yuk

Something that really annoys and disgusts me at the same time are those people who use Facebook or other social network platforms as a kind of medical record. You might have a few of those people in your friends list, but one is actually already enough to annoy the shit out of you. Too bad for you that you have a stomach flu, but seriously, updating your status with facts that your intestines are empty now and that you hope the suppository pill will work... too much information! You know, those people who visit their GP on a weekly base and keep us informed with all the things that have been said during that consultation.

I do not want to know all this! Especially if you, in this case, suffer from a vivid imagination. I don't want to know that you are shoving up pills in your ass, that you have been puking all day, I don't wanna hear about your wounds and your blisters and diseases!

Don't those people have any shame? It is just unnatural! When my dog is sick, he feels embarrassed and weak and hides under the table until it is over. Why do those people feel the urge to share all their diseases with me, let alone that they think that I am actually interested?!

Okay I admit, I am guilty of informing Facebook that I was suffering from mumps, but come on, I did not give an elaborate description of my swollen glands. I understand the need to inform others when you are unwell, but please, I beg you, spare me all the bodily details in the future, because it fucking sickens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment