Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nevis

The greatest adventure is what lies ahead,
Today and tomorrow are yet to be said.
The changes, the changes are all yours to make,
The mold of your life is in your hands to break.


 I have spend ten days in Scotland, had two days of winter mountaineering training and reached the summit of Ben Nevis. After climbing Carrantuohill in Ireland, this is the second highest mountain of a country I have now climbed this semester. Let's say I have climbed some more mountains who were not made of earth and rocks this semester, but I am now back in The Netherlands and I do not feel so restless anymore. 
The upcoming time I will have a lot of important things to do: start my studies in Utrecht again, find a new job and maybe find a new apartment. Move out with my parents, but first I have to decide if that is financially possible. So, lots of important decisions to make but I am glad to say that at the moment, I feel capable of making them.



No comments:

Post a Comment