Friday, January 27, 2012

Wake up wake up

Those moments where you wake up in the morning, you find yourself lying frozen in your bed, and you finally realise you have been dreaming. Thank God. But your nightmare has been so upsetting you feel exhausted, even after sleeping for eight hours.

It happens every once in a while. Bad dreams, serious bad dreams. When I wake up I find out I have not been moving a long time or that I have been crying in my sleep. I have no clue where they come from, I am a very happy and lucky girl in general. When I was younger I used to have troubles with falling asleep because I was scared. The past years I sometimes had panic attacks. Had my bad and my better times. I even had a period about a year ago I was having nightmares every night and I became a little nervous about going to sleep. But I had almost no problems with sleeping anymore since I moved to Ireland and came back again.

And tonight again. A nightmare where I have been so scared and upset that I still feel like I need to recover from it. Luckily I have the sweetest little brother ever who is now making me tea. The sun is shining and I will go for a run afterwards. Because in the end, it was only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment